Epson Europe will be celebrating the success of the SurePress L-4033 series of Digital Label Presses at Labelexpo (Booth 9A50, 29th September – 2nd October, Brussels Expo). Since the first press was launched five years ago, over 50 installations have been made across Europe and several companies have already added a second press to expand their digital label production capabilities.
The six-colour SurePress L-4033A and seven-colour SurePress L-4033AW are the world’s only aqueous inkjet label presses and are ideal for the production of high-quality, high-value, short-run labels. These popular presses deliver exceptional print quality on a wide variety of standard label substrates, including clear film and metallic substrates, and without the need for pre-treatments or coatings.
Examples of companies who are growing successful businesses with their SurePress L-4033 presses include:
- Superfast Labels, UK: The quality and fast turnaround of the company’s first SurePress generated significant new business and led to the installation of a second press, replacing one of its flexo presses, earlier this year.
- Phenix Etiquettes, France: has invested in two SurePress L-4033’s to complement its offset, flexo and screen machines and print labels in quantities from 10 to 1 million.
- Label24.de, Germany: the SurePress L-4033 enabled this company to enter new markets for short-run, fast turnaround labels very successfully. It currently holds the record in Germany by printing over 5,000 m2 of labels in a single month.
- MK Srl, Italy: produces industrial detergents and installed the SurePress L-4033A to print its 150 different high-quality labels - 11hrs a day, five days a week. In only six months the company produced over 1.1 million labels.
- Etyprinter, Spain: picked the SurePress to be able to provide customers with cost-effective short-run volumes of customised and personalised colour labels – not commercially viable using analogue presses.
Marc Tinkler, Senior Manager, Business Development, Epson Europe, says: “Companies are choosing the SurePress L-4033 because they want the ability to produce consistently high-quality, short-medium volume, labels quickly and cost effectively. Time and time again, we hear from our customers that the reliability of the press is superb – with little or no downtime. Printhead maintenance is automated and ink cartridges can be replaced without stopping the press. What’s particularly good is that this press is opening up new business opportunities and revenue streams for our customers, which is why so many are now installing a second.”
The SurePress L-4033AW will be demonstrated at Labelexpo, alongside Epson’s full line-up of label print solutions – ranging from handheld label maker and desktop label printers to high productivity digital label presses. All are developed and manufactured by Epson and use Epson hardware, printheads, ink and software to ensure the best performance.