Spandex has confirmed its status as the premier one-stop supplier of display systems for the digital printing and signmaking industries with a major expansion of the Spandex 300 Series of Roll-Up Displays.
No less than 16 new designs join the existing models to provide signmakers with a comprehensive range of solutions with which to meet the growing demand from customers for vibrant, attention-grabbing displays.
The enhanced 300 Series offers the ideal solution for a host of applications, from point-of-sale and point-of-purchase retail environments to exhibitions and other temporary and promotional events. Customers have a choice of finishes and designs for all environments, from the showroom to the more demanding wear and tear of an exhibition.
Spandex 300 Series Roll-Up Displays are lightweight, highly portable and notable for their ease of assembly and the speed with which graphics can be changed. They are available in a range of sizes capable of displaying graphics up to 2000mm x 2145mm and with a choice of fixings and extra features such as integral pole storage and tensioning systems. The new models offer a choice of display casing— single roller banner, removable cassette, double roller banner and single/double roller banner combined.
Commenting on the new models, Phil McMullin, Spandex’s UK Country Manager, says: “Digital technology has transformed the sign and display business, giving customers the flexibility to take bold, eye-catching graphics into every location, inside and out. As the creative options grow, it’s imperative that displays keep pace. Our new, enlarged 300 Series does just this.”
The full list of new 300 Series models is:
- 303 Series: A stylish, reliable, feature-rich single-sided roller banner specially designed for maximum convenience and ease of use.
- 304 Series: A popular quality roller banner stand for prestige locations, available in single or double-sided configurations.
- 305 Series: The 305 removable cassette roller system features refined styling, a streamlined profile and a host of new design innovations.
- 306 Series: Based on a very popular design, this versatile telescopic roller banner is lightweight, portable and very simple to use.
- 307 Series: A single-sided banner display with an increased internal housing—ideal for thicker graphics up to 450 microns.
- 308 Series: Available as a single or double-sided banner display with an increased internal housing—also ideal for graphics up to 450 microns.
- 309 Series: A smart roller banner styled on a highly popular base profile, with a substantial anodised silver casting. The 309 provides the perfect combination of design with stability. The spring-loaded rail clamp system and slide on/off applicator makes it easy to apply or change graphics.
- 310 Series: Sleek styling coupled with the latest banner technology makes the Roll Up 310 lightweight, portable and very easy to use.
- 311 Series: A lightweight economy roller banner with slim base and bungee pole making it very compact, complete with a twist-out foot for stability.
- 312 Series: A sleek low-profile single or double-sided banner with a high-specification finish, cast chrome metal end-plates and an adjustable base, for use on uneven floors.
- 313 Series: A lightweight economy roller banner with slim base and bungee pole making it very compact, complete with a twist-out foot for extra stability.
- 314 Series: Quick to assemble and easy to use, the 314 roll-up banner display features a snap fixing top rail for simple, secure graphic fixing.
- 315 Series: Designed to give promotions maximum impact, this stylish and eye-catching banner system is extremely quick to put up and easy to use, the 315 banner system is ideal for any exhibition environment.
- 316 Series: All the benefits of the 315 Series in a double-sided configuration.
- 317 Series: Designed to give promotions maximum impact, this stylish and eye-catching banner system is extremely quick to put up and easy to use, the 317 banner system is ideal for any exhibition environment.
- 318 Series: Designed to give promotions maximum impact, this stylish and eye-catching banner system is extremely quick to put up and easy to use, the 318 banner system is ideal for any exhibition environment