EskoArtwork is inviting packaging professionals and students to show off their creative flair and enter the EskoArtwork Software Packaging Challenge. The competition tasks entrants with designing the packaging for EskoArtwork's Suite 10. The winner will receive $2,500 – or a $5,000 EskoArtwork Software Voucher – at the EskoWorld User Conference to be held April 18-21 in Tampa, Florida.
The winner is also guaranteed excellent exposure – the winning entry will be used to ship more than 10,000 EskoArtwork Suite 10 software packages. And EskoArtwork will make sure everyone knows about the winner's design!
EskoArtwork's Suite 10 is an upgrade of the entire EskoArtwork portfolio of software for packaging and print professionals. As the company is now releasing Suite 10, they want to use innovative packaging to ship the software to their customers. Traditional software packaging is often based on a folding carton shelve box, but they are looking for something new that can be different and innovative. Something that really catches the eye. EskoArtwork supplies the design brief, branding elements, technical support and logistics, and next it's up to the participants to create a packaging design that stands out!
Jef Stoffels, Director of Corporate Marketing at EskoArtwork, comments: "The EskoArtwork Software Packaging Challenge sums up what EskoArtwork is all about – innovation and pushing boundaries. The competition is an amazing opportunity for anyone with packaging know-how to make a name for themselves and get their design seen around the world."
Find out more!
- Who can enter? EskoArtwork welcomes entries from anyone involved in packaging – from design agencies, tradeshops and converters to educational institutions and students.
- Can I submit a joint entry with another company or educational institution? Yes, EskoArtwork encourages collaborative work! Just remember to name on your submission form everyone who worked on the design.
- Who's judging the competition? Not EskoArtwork! An independent panel of industry experts from around the world will evaluate the entries.
- When's the deadline? March 1st
- When will the winner be announced? at EskoWorld 2010, after April 18th, 2010.