Epson has launched a new SureColor SC-F9200 printer and HDK Black ink to help manufacturers produce high-quality, mass-production textiles quickly and consistently, while keeping costs low. Sublimation papers are also available to ensure every element works in harmony to deliver a range of textiles such as clothing, sportswear, home furnishings, as well as soft signage and flags with the best possible results. Backed up with warranty and service support, manufacturers can benefit from Epson’s high-quality output with an added peace of mind.
High-quality textiles with superb colour and clarity can be created quickly thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and two TFP printheads. These work in tandem with a new high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows.
Users will benefit from two high-capacity ink supply systems meaning longer, uninterrupted print runs and less time spent replenishing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low. Additionally, a large after heater and optional air dryer means products are in optimal condition for winding on to the highly-accurate take-up system, meaning users don’t need to waste time waiting for prints to dry.
Richard Barrow, Senior Product Manager, Epson Europe said: “Epson realises how important it is for our customers to keep their overall printing costs down. With the SC-F9200, it is easy to achieve a very low cost per square metre thanks to the high-capacity ink tanks and Epson UltraChrome DS ink. Users can also cut costs even further by using our new HDK Black ink, which needs less ink to create dense, neutral blacks, helping reduce the overall ink consumption."
To help offer businesses significant cost savings, the SC-F9200 is available with Print & Save, Epson’s professional managed print service package, which allows tighter budget control and helps reduce overstocking.
Providing first-class service and support is important in giving customers added piece of mind and that’s why the SC-F9200 comes with a one year warranty as standard. If customers wish to extend their cover then Epson CoverPlus warranty options are also available, including Epson’s rolling one-year warranty, so customers can pay for a year at a time and don’t have to pay for a long term upfront.
The SureColor SC-F9200 will be available from October 2015.
• Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
• Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
• High resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
• Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
• High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
• Highly reliable 40kg auto take-up reel with rewinding accuracy of + / - 2.5mm
• Quick drying supported with the post-platen heater supporting 30 to 55 degrees Celsius
• Single-operator media loading with lift levers; automatic media tensioning control
• Speeds of up to app. 97m2/hr (draft mode; 56m2/h in production mode and 27m2/hr in quality mode)
• Integral and easily refillable 2 x 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
• Epson UltraChrome DS aqueous ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance