Epson will use The Print Show 2019 (NEC, Birmingham, 17th-19th September 2019) to reaffirm its commitment to the UK signage, textile, label, technical, photographic and dye-sublimation printing sectors.
This year - its fifth consecutive year at the show - the company will be featuring the broadest range of signage, photo, fabric, label and technical printers it has ever shown at a UK print exhibition, including showcasing new models in its perennially popular eco-solvent SureColor S Series, many of which will be making their UK show debut, following their launch earlier this year.
Says Phil McMullin, sales manager, ProGraphics, Epson UK: “As an exhibition dedicated to the UK printing industry, The Print Show is a key milestone in our product marketing calendar. This will be our fifth year exhibiting and the fact it will be our largest stand yet, featuring more products than ever before, is a testament to the power of the show and the success we have had there over the past few years.”
Products on show at this year’s Print Show include:
• three new highly versatile signage, graphics, décor and textile printers: the SureColor SC-S80600 bulk ink; SureColor SC-S60600 EcoTex and the SureColor SC-S60600 bulk ink, all launched at FESPA 2019
• the new Epson 36-inch T5400M integrated printer & scanner, offering a fast multifunction solution for the printing, sharing and saving of technical documents
• the SureColor SC-P20000 and SureColor SC-T5400 wide format printers plus the SureColor SC-F2100 DTG device
• the first UK showing of the SureColor SC-F6300 dye sublimation printer, specifically developed for textile producers, photographic studios and promotional goods businesses
• the Summa S160 T-Series cutter will also be on show to help demonstrate the benefits of a highly productive print & cut workflow solution
“As a business with a long-standing commitment to, and presence in the UK market, Epson is proud to be a key exhibitor at the event”, continues Phil. “In our experience, the Print Show is attended by key decision makers from right across the graphic arts community and in many respects the discussions we have with visitors to the stand give us excellent market intelligence in terms of the issues, opportunities and trends out there in the UK industry.
“The value of having face-to-face conversations and product demonstrations with so many customers and genuine prospects in just a few days cannot be overstated. The show provides us with an outstanding platform to showcase our range of products and our vision for the future for the UK printing industry and we are looking forward to another highly successful event”, concludes Phil McMullin.