Today, EasyCut Studio, a leading-edge software developer for Mac and Windows, today proudly announces a major upgrade of their vinyl cutting software Easy Cut Studio is fully compatible with Summa, PixMax Rabbit, and Vicsign cutting plotters.
Easy Cut Studio is a stand-alone application that has everything professional sign makers need for direct-to-vinyl design and cutting, without the need for wide-format printing capability. It includes full graphic design, full text manipulation and image tracing features. It also has drivers for over 500 cutter models and unique features to optimize cutting speed and make weeding faster and easier.
Version 184.108.40.206 added support over 5 different brands of vinyl cutters including PixMax, Rabbit, SignMax, Summa D Series and Vicsign HP, HL, HW, HWQ, HWF, HS, HSQ, and HSF series. Some of these brands include as many as 8 different models of cutter drivers. Fully compatible with the latest macOS 10.13.6.
Here follows a brief list of features in Easy Cut Studio:
- Cut any True Type Font
- Fast and easy text editor
- Text on path.
- Node Editing
- Welding tools
- Image Tracing
- Shadow and Blackout features
- Create colourful graduated fills
- Texture Fills
- Design and cut rhinestone templates
- Layout and special effects for signs.
- Stencil function for bridging interior shapes
- Options to mirror or flip images before cutting
- Customizable presets for materials and blades
- Registration marks
- 500 icons ready to cut and print
- Supports contour cutting for Craft machine models
- Drivers for over 500 plotters / cutters, and growing