Fiery, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and related workflow automation solutions for the graphic arts and industrial print markets, has reported that it will be exhibiting at the ISA Sign Expo International, scheduled for 12 to 14 April at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Fiery will be located in Stand 838 at the show. ISA represents Fiery’s public debut as an independent company following its separation from former parent company Electronics for Imaging (EFI).
At ISA, Fiery and several of its partners will be showcasing the very latest in large format production and specialty printing applications, including:
- Fiery Digital Factory Apparel — together with Brother DTG, focusing on the amazing results from professional grade direct-to-garment (DTG) specialty printing with the Brother GTX.
- Fiery Digital Factory Direct-to-Film — together with the All American Print Supply Co., focusing on fast results and vivid colors from the Prestige L2 complete DTF solution.
- Fiery EngraveLab — together with Vision Engravers, focusing on fast and professional ADA compliant Braille solutions with the Vision 2550, as well as cut workflow options.
- Fiery Prep-it — showing the latest release for print-for-cut preparation focusing on applications from stickers to super-sized signs.
- Fiery XF — showing the latest release driving the Roland DG TrueVIS VG3-540 focusing on high-end color results for sign and display applications.
“We are excited to show our expanded portfolio covering a wide range of digital print and imaging solutions,” said John Henze, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Fiery.
“Fiery supports the broadest array of print industry segments, and print technologies including toner and inkjet production printing, wide to superwide format print including vehicle wraps, engraving solutions, and print-for-cut preparation. Fiery DFEs and workflow automation solutions also increase efficiencies in DTG and DTF applications, digital decoration of building materials including ceramic tile and wood, label printing and more.
We look forward to sharing ideas and feedback with visitors to our booth who are looking for improved productivity, profitability, and business growth.”
Fiery will also be showcasing a number of its proven workflow automation solutions at the show, including:
- Fiery JobFlow —a prepress solution that automates labor-intensive print workflows to increase productivity, minimize touch points, and reduce cost and errors.
- Fiery IQ — a suite of free and paid applications that lets you connect people, processes, and print devices, so you can make better data-driven decisions.
- Fiery SignLab — an innovative sign and graphic design production platform that makes it easier to produce even the most complex sign projects.
- Fiery FilmMaker — a digital front end designed specifically for inkjet screen and film production.
“It’s terrific for us that Fiery now has an even greater variety of print and imaging solutions that we can take to market,” said Thomas Meurers, owner of Ring Grafischer Fachhändler GmbH (RGF), an association of specialist dealers and consultants. “We, and our reseller network, are delighted to have more offerings from one quality manufacturer who is focused on continuing to enhance its DFE and workflow products. It’s an exciting time for us to be able to help our resellers expand their business in such a logical and secure way.”
Partners at ISA that will be demonstrating Fiery solutions include Direct Color Systems, Stand 4638 showing Color Byte, their OEM SignLab and Digital Factory solution for UV printing; IT Supplies, Stand 2313 demonstrating Digital Factory Apparel Epson Edition; and Alder Color Solutions, stand 3596 showcasing Fiery XF and Fiery Prep-it with a range of EPSON and Mimaki printers.