Caldera will be launching a new improved spectrophotometer at the FESPA 2010 in Munich.
The Caldera EASYCOLOR, an OEM version of the Barbieri SWING, has a new design, is faster and will be positioned under 3 000 euros. Thanks to several improvements the new device is approximately 30% faster than its predecessor.
“The EasyColor is the ideal measuring device to enter into the professional world of color management. Measuring a wide range of media (as long as it is flexible and thin) and getting most accurate color is a breeze. Once started, a measurement it does it fully automatically. This is for both, reflective and transmissive media” says Wolfgang Passler, Marketing & Sales Manager of BARBIERI electronic.
The Caldera EASYCOLOR, an affordable, easy to use, versatile and reliable calibration automatic device is built to achieve top quality prints from digital output devices. It is a solution for linearization and profiling of photographic and wide format output devices for flexible reflective AND transparent materials with a thickness up to 0,7mm.Target markets for the device are aqueous and solvent large format inkjet printers, entry to mid range UV flatbed printers, packaging, proofing, fine art printing and prepress.
“We believe the EasyColor corresponds to what our clients need: an easy to use yet powerful color calibration tool at a nice price. It is a complete solution for automated profile creation.” says Sebastien Hanssens, Vice President Marketing at Caldera.
The Caldera EASYCOLOR is driven by EasyMedia, Caldera’s integrated color management, color calibration and profile making solution.
- Able to measure flexible materials with a thickness up to 0,7mm (paper, banner, canvas, canvas cover for trucks, backlit, film, etc.)
- Able to measure targets with up to 3000 patches
- Able to measure the ECI2002 and IT8/7.4 chart in original size
- Measuring aperture :Reflection 2mm (0.08 in) and Transmission 2mm (0.08 in)
- Measuring speed : ~10min. for 1248 fields
- 3 reading modes : Automatic measurements, Spot measurements, Density measurements
- Dimensions : 500 x 240 x 110mm
- Weight = 4kg