This year’s Sign & Digital UK showcased a new fabric lightbox/ wall configuration from Tecna UK.
Lightweight yet built to the strictest standards for health and safety, the Tecna T3 light wall will illuminate any wall of any shape and any size and what’s more, the graphics can be changed in a matter of minutes, making an image re-vamp or new season change – or even a last minute sale graphic - a breeze.
Utilising a mix of traditional T3 Airframe aluminium extrusions and connectors and incorporating their fabric hanging system – T3 Fabframe – Tecna UK provided all the walls in the reception area for this years Sign & Digital UK. As well as taking a stand which incorporated many of the features described. No other hanging or framing system offers the choice in design without compromising the structural integrity of your stand or display.
At this years show Tecna supplied for the organizers:
- 1 x 10m Fabframe light wall in reception area.
- 1 x 10m airframe wall in reception area.
- 1 x 4m Fabframe wall in reception area.
- 1 x 4m airframe wall in reception area.
- 1 x 4m Fabframe wall in exit area.
- 1 x 4m airframe wall in exit area.
The interchangeable sections are able to hold any kind of substrate – including mirrors, wood, fabric, foamex, metal – you name it, Tecna T3 retail solutions will be able to display whatever you want, wherever you want it.
As the system is so flexible, recessed shelves and product display boxes can also be incorporated into the lightwall, making it the most enterprising and innovative solution into retail interior design.
Of all the innovations in the retail and display industries over the last 20 years, large format graphics have had the greatest impact. T3 Airframe has been designed specifically to fulfill the need for a lightweight framing system capable of carrying many kinds of panels and graphics.
The key components of the system are beams and connectors which join together using a brilliantly simple patented, twist-lock action. No tools are required.
Key benefits to the retail & graphics sector are:
- Load bearing and very stable – T3 Airframe easily supports plasma screens and heavy display items.
- Create doors and other features - flat, curved or sliding doors are easily created out of T3 Airframe and fitted into the structure.
- Immensely versatile - the system can be reconfigured into a vast number of different structures and used over and over again. Ideal for seasonal promotions and store re-structures.
- Temporary displays - Smaller components are perfect for temporary but professional and sturdy retail stalls and displays in malls and shopping centres.
Also being shown in the UK for the first time at Sign UK, the Tecna T3 lightbox-in-a-bag erects in minutes and its seamless textile graphic will not fail to impress. Lightweight, easy to use and transport as it all fits in one bag!
You can now also “wrap” any 4 –sided lightbox structure with printed fabric using the T3 “wraparound” infill to reduce seams and hide edges.
- Lightweight and erects in minutes
- 4-sided lightbox for maximum visibility
- Comes in its own carrybag for ease of transportation
- No more unsightly aluminium uprights, edges or seams
- Versatile - works in conjunction with existing T3 systems
For further information on Tecna T3 products, visit www.tecnauk.com or call 0208 3456696